View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 05:33 AM   #4
maryeverett1
BANNED!

Love Getting spoiled!!

How creative is he?? Now we all know why you guys have stayed together so long! You have obviously learned how to spoil each other and as all of us know that is so important in a lasting relationship! This year for my birthday my husband took me to Washington DC as a surprise...DC is 4 hours from where we live and one of my favorite cities in the country...so he picked me up, bags were packed, kids farmed out, I got in the car and he had several cards for me stashed all over the car and periodically throughout the trip he would give me one and they were stuffed each stuffed with cash (for shopping)...we got to DC and were staying in one of the best hotels in DC and he took me to our room which was the presidential suite of the hotel...whole top floor with master bed room, bathroom with a shower that could have fit 4 people, hot tub, living room, office, dining room, bar and kitchen...our balcony view was the white house to the right, the monument straight out in front and the Capitol to the left. He told me he was going to take a work call on the balcony and that the bell hop was bringing up his briefcase so please answer the doorbell when it rang. So it rings, I open the door and there is the bellhop standing there with a blue Tiffany &co box. Sneaky man! I opened it and it was a diamond key necklace! We went to dinner that night, shopped in Georgetown, and got to be together alone (which trust me would have been enough!) It was truly a birthday I won't ever forget! sometimes guys don't realize that anything they do that THEY come up with makes us feel spoiled! Anything else is a bonus!! Glad he spoiled you! 25 years is amazing! Huge congrats on that!! :-)
maryeverett1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!