View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 08:36 AM   #10
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkipoop View Post
It's been a month since me and Jon lost her.. I was going to write about her two days ago, but it was so depressing.. So I decided to thank her 10 times (although they are countless) for sharing her life with me..

1. Thank you Lexi for welcoming me when I met you. Jon loves me but You didn't have to. You could have just ignored me, but you played with me and loved me..

2. Thank you Lexi for sitting and waiting while I cooked.. Your company made me so happy. I use to dropped a noodle on purpose, you know.
3. Thank you Lexi for being so happy when I came to his house. I appreciated every tail wag.*
4. Thank you Lexi for sleeping on my tummy when I played a game. (sorry for scaring you when I got mad at the game. I yelled at it, not you)

5.*Thank you Lexi for wanting to play with me whenever I felt bored.. You were so funny, you kept me entertained all the time.

6. Thank you Lexi for following me everywhere I went when I got to have you over my house. I really miss the sound of your collar and your little paws against the floor..

7. Thank you Lexi for trying your hardest to climb up the bed to comfort me when you saw me crying.

8. Thank you Lexi for toughing it out while I dried you. I know you hated that blow dryer.. Yet you still loved me afterwards.

9. Thank you Lexi for making Jon so happy.. You were his longer than me. He misses you so much.

10. Thank you Lexi for living as long as you did. I never had a dog before...and you became so much more than a dog. You were the best.. I love you and please know that me and jon will never forget you..

-Nikki

Actually this made me cry and smile.. But it helps..

I'd be so happy if you guys put up 10 thank you for your lossed loved*ones. It's very comforting..
That was really special and unique - my thoughts are with you and Jon...and of course....little Lexi.

Rest in peace baby
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!