View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 12:55 PM   #2
alaskayorkie
Banning Thread Dictator
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett View Post
The food sucks but the commercials are WONDERFUL - they're touting adopting shelter dogs in all the commercials - pretty impressive

nothing about the food - just saving the dogs in shelters. The one I just saw made me melt - it was so well done and tasteful - the point was totally made about the problem we have in shelters and how many great dogs need saving

They showed great pictures of dogs needing homes and for a food company to spend money to not advertise their product is something we just don't see.

now if other food companies would just follow suit - maybe people would start waking up to this huge sad problem in our country
OMG! A V post that comes up on an unanswered threads search!! WHAT has YT come to??? That's gotta be a first, and I HOPE it's the last! You have the best posts.

I hadn't seen any because Kelly controls the remote and fast-forwards through all the commercials! But I Googled and found this sad one. Very effective, though.

Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!