View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 10:21 AM   #1
lynnt34
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 036 this takes the cake!!

Got an email yesterday from a lady (who owns a pet store in our city).....wanting to buy my female puppy! I emailed her back and stated 1) I have never advertised them for sale. 2) they have loving homes already as both are spoken for 3) I will not sell to a pet store or to a person I DO NOT KNOW.
Her response to me was .........she wanted for her own personal pet, she would pay double what I sold her for and I was being narrow minded! (like that will get me to sell to her ! Does she think I have a Letter "S" on my forehead??
I replyed with a sorry cannot do it as I have already given my word and I am not in need of extra $$.........I also explained we did not have our puppies for financial gain...(this is why we work!!). She responded basically if I did not take her offer I was stupid! She wants to come over to talk to me and see puppies! I have never had dealings with such an assertive person on a personal level....at work and in my job yes,,,,but........I am not impressed!
HAS ANYONE HAD DEALINGS LIKE THIS BEFORE???....
ps..........not responding to her anymore my Hubby said if she comes over he'll deal with her!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!