View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 01:19 PM   #9
muffin my girl
Yorkie Yakker

Rainbow

Muffin 3-22-10
1.Thank you Muffin for coming into our lives 13 years ago at the age of 2 years and bringing so much joy and mischief to our lives...(Like eating the cute little duck soap) and trailing toliet paper from room to room.
2.Thank you Muffin for making the boys Ryan and Aaron argue over who was going to sleep in the bottom bunk with you and giving them growth and confidence through a bad divorce.
3.Thank you Muffin for helping me during some hard times in my life and always being there to suggle beside me at the end of a long day.
4.Thank you Muffin for always giving me that little snort when it was Morning time or Night time food and making me eat also.
5.Thank you Muffin for allowing us to dress you up at Halloween even though you didn't like it.
6.Thank you Muffin for always waiting for Christmas morning to OPEN up your presents.
7.Thank you Muffin for always being a good dog when others came to visit.
8.Thank you Muffin for putting up with the crazy groomers we would go to and never ever leaving as a bad dog. (They always wanted you back).
9. Thank you Muffin for letting us have you in our lives and us enjoying you everyday until the end.
and 10. Thank you Muffin for being the dog that my boys grew up with and us not wanting to say goodbye to you as we have your ashes upon your bed and we speak to you often and miss you everday as my heart still aches for you. I love you my dear friend and will never ever forget you.

Last edited by muffin my girl; 06-10-2010 at 01:20 PM.
muffin my girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!