View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 09:39 AM   #7
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut's mom
Ill start by saying that I spoil my girl rotten . We were out in the back yard as usual for this time of day and she jumped thru the slats of the deck. she hit the ground and became woozy. I screamed in horror. Raced to the vet and 100.00 dollars later she is fine . I was so scared . i need a nap now .
I am so glad it turned out well!!!!!!! Seems like these little ones know no fear. About two weeks after I got ceeby and when he still weeighed nine ounces, my hubby was playing with him one night and the other dogs were playing across the baby gate. Little dog decided he wanted to be where the big dogs werem climbed on the very back of the couch and JUMPED. Scared me half to death. he was so fast no one could catch him. He looked like those horses that jjump over things, ears laid back and front legs stuck straight out in front of him. He landed on the carpet right beside the couch. Needless to say, I have purchased another baby gate to keep him from trying to jump where the other dogs are in the kitchen. That is what he was trying to do and before we got the second gate to make it higher, I caught him on the back ofr the couch looking wistfully at the other dogs. i knew it was just a mattr of time until he got his nerve up.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!