View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 07:00 PM   #19
msmolly
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo-boo View Post
Love this thread!!!

Boo Boo makes me laugh every day! But my favorite is when we are out in the yard and he sees something move out of the corner of his eye. Usually it's just a leaf blowing in the wind, but sometimes it's a bird pecking at the ground. Once he sees it his ears whip back (I think he thinks it makes him more aerodynamic) and he takes off after it. He honestly believes he can catch a flying bird, and once he reaches the fence he tries to jump, as if he can jump that high. Then he gets this surprised look on his face when the bird gets away.
And when my neighbor's dogs (3 giant mastiffs) come up to the fence, boo takes off barking at them. They actually turn and run away.
I guess what makes me laugh is that my little dog believes with his whole heart that he can do anything, and nobody can tell him any different.
Molly will do that with the doves in the back yard. She runs up but not enough to scare them off then she stands oh so still like she is some kind of pointer dog, then she slooooowwwwly lifts her left front leg and holds it until the dove twitches and then all heck brakes loose and the chase is on. It's so funny to watch.

I've just seen I've been upgraded to a "yorkie yakker" which my husband would agree with. Never been a Yakker before. LOL

Last edited by msmolly; 06-09-2010 at 07:01 PM.
msmolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!