View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 06:52 PM   #2
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieLove77 View Post
This is so strange. I ordered a pretty expensive item from QVC (almost $1,000) last month. I chose their 5 easy pay option, and the first payment was supposed to be taken out of my account the day the item shipped. Well, it was delivered 2 weeks ago and they still have not charged me. Also, when I check on the order status on their site, it still shows as "in process" with the ability to CANCEL the order! LOL

Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this? I'm not complaining LOL...but I'm worried that one day I'll forget to keep that money earmarked in my account and spend it, then when they actually do take their payment it will overdraft me. But I'm not calling them and bringing it to their attention...I'm having wishful thinking that they made a boo boo and forgot to charge me altogether.
I ordered a pretty pricey hair straightener once. I ordered, they charged me for it, and then they never delivered it. I waited months! So I brought it to their attention, found a problem, but I asked for a cancel on the order and they refunded my money. Later on, the same straightener was on sale, huge markdown, so I just had to get it. I ordered, they charged me for it, and I got two! They were delivered two weeks apart. I never told them about it.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!