View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 05:01 PM   #6
ndyorkiemom
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

First of all as a breeder I wouldn't breed a female that didn't have AKC papers and that I felt would improve on the breed. As for the prices that you have listed there I'd say the breeder you are talking of really pulled a fast one on you if you did in fact sign that contract.
You state that there is no name or anything in the contract stating what it was for ie: who its between, what dogs were bred, who done the breeding and the signature of both the owner of the bitch and the dog. If in fact this is true then how does this person plan on proving anything in court? On the same hand if in fact you did sign this contract even though no names are listed then in a sense I feel the most you would owe them is the $250 stud fee or a puppy back but not both. And for the life of me I don't understand the $1000 dollar deal and a puppy back. I would seriously question this contract and why a reputable breeder would agree to breed an unregistered bitch just for the dollar factor. That in my book is just wrong and leave one wondering how this person could be concidered a professional breeder. Sounds more like a GREEDER to me but then thats just my opinion.

Join today and remove this ad!