View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 08:18 AM   #6
LuvlyldyTy
Yorkie Talker

Hello to all the moms and furbabys. Okay so Sasha received all 5 fragrances of the Nootie. I cannot decide which one I like the most. They all smell awesome. If you want to know what they smell like all you have to do is walk into your local Bath and body works. My Sasha came out so fluffy, soft moisturized and shinny after her bath. The smell was to die for. I kept hugging her all night LOL. I was almost temped to take a shower and use it as a shower gel. Really people this stuff is awesome. So now for the smell break down.
Japanese cherry blossom: Has a really exotic perfume scent that will awake your senses. (This is the one I washed Sasha with Last night) It's one of Nooties stronger smelling shampoos.
Warm Vanilla Cookie: The name speaks for its self. The smell is really light and delicate. It smells like fresh baked goods. If you want a light warm sweet scent I would go with this one.
Coconut Lime Verbena: Is the Germ and Bacteria fight shampoo. It has a really strong Lime smell. It kind of over powers the Coconut. However it still smells good. If you are a Lime lover or have small children and babies around this harmful germ and bacteria fighting shampoo is for you.
Cucumber Melon: This is their best sellers. I have to say I did know if I would like this smell because I'm not a big Cucumber Melon girl. However this best seller brought out the cucumber and melon in me. It has a very fresh and tropical smell to it. Almost like a pack of starburst. Yes this smell makes you want to eat it. If you want your fur baby to smell like an island get away go with this scent.
Sweet pea Vanilla: Soon as I smelled the shampoo it gave me a sweet tooth. This shampoo is so sweet smelling. Almost like a sugar cane with a hint of vanilla. I loved it. Another sense awaking smell.

Thank you Nootie for all these awesome shampoos and thank you YT members for introducing me. These shampoo's will be my all time favorites. I think I'm done doggie shampoo searching. This product junkie has checked out. :-)
LuvlyldyTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!