View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 03:36 PM   #7
ArmaniMan
I ♥ Armani & Chloe
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
I was really curious about The Honest Kitchen.... since it's freeze dried raw, do you still have to take the same precautions when it comes to sanitizing everything? Honestly, that's a big reason I didn't want to do regular raw, it just seems like TOO much work to feed him, sanitize everything, wash his bowls every night, make sure none is on my hands, etc. I think they had a little sample pack of this at my store: The Honest Kitchen - Thrive - Dog Food - Free Shipping for like $3 and I almost bought it... but didn't know if you put it on top of their kibble, or just feed it to him, I didn't understand how it worked.
I fed it for a very short period... I just mixed it right in their dish, you just take out the measured amount, add water and let it sit for like 10 minutes, then you can add in any extras you want (optional... they give recommendations on their website if you want ideas). When they finished eating I just soaked the dishes in the sink in hot water and soap for a bit and then cleaned them. It really didnt take much extra work... although now that I am typing it out, it sounds like it did

Mine LOVED it, A LOT and it actually smelled really good... usually I think all dog foods smell awful.

You dont need to add kibble into it.

Armani & Chloe
ArmaniMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!