View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 01:51 PM   #6
kjc
I♥PeekTinkySaph&Finny
Donating Member

Peek a Boo knows many 4 letter words in English (from previous owner). I know, now you want to know how I found out? Well, I slipped one day and off he goes to hide under the bed.

When he came back out, for test purposes only, I tried some other words, and as soon as I said a nasty, boom off he goes under the bed. Doesn't matter the tone of my voice... he knows the words.

He also reads my face to see what kind of mood I'm in. (DH can't even do that!)

Even if I yell at a cat, boom he's off under the bed! I keep telling him he's not a kitty, he won't believe me. He even comes when I call Here, kitty, kitty, kitty. (before they do)

I own 3 retired Mommy dogs. OMG, the other day a news snipet came on that showed some puppies crying for their mom. It was so funny... 2 of my mommie dogs beat feet to get out from snoozing under my chair and stood in the middle of the room, looking all around for some puppies, and when they couldn't find any, they looked at each other as if to say 'You got puppies? I don't have any, so you must have puppies, aw com'on, where's the puppies? Please, show me the puppies!'

I just got down on the floor and pretended I was crying. Tinkerbell came first and stuck her head under my arm while she rolled on her back, and started giving me kisses. Then, Infinity came in and started licking my ear. Then Peek a Boo snuck up on me and just stood there with a very concerned look on his face. And last but not least, Sapphire came bounding in and jumped on me, trying to get me to play with her.(Trying to make Mommie happy!)

You just gotta love these guys and gals!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!