View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 11:20 AM   #1
yavenay
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Animal communicators

I was talking to a coworker of my who owns horses and I was explaining to her about some of Brandi's peculiar quirks. Well she said something to me that really got me to thinking. She basically said "why don't you just ask her to do what you want her to do. Just us an animal communicator."

I looked at her kind of funny and asked her what she was talking about. She said she has a friend that she has been using for years that is able to communicate with animals. Of course that got me to thinking....what would my pets (cat and dog) say to me if they could communicate with me. I am seriously thinking about trying one session just to see. Is this something any of you would try?

There are times when Brandi seems restless (like she can't get comfortable) and I would love to know why. I've taken her to the vet for this but they can't find anything. She eats and pottys okay and is not lethargic and doesn't seem like she's in any pain. If I could reliably communicate with my pets, heck this lady would make a lot of money off of me!
yavenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!