View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 09:24 AM   #39
fullmoonyorkies
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasdaq_Diva View Post
Thanks! I keep replaying this conversation with this woman in my head and I just don't feel like 'Molly'...oh nevermind...

it's just that when I was talking to this woman I was telling her how I take her for walks, we have playtime, I've taken her to the vet, etc..she didn't seem to interested in all that.

She asked if she could see her today, and I told her I was in Cincy (45min away) and she said, "ok we'll I'll try to get over there tomorrow" I guess I just didn't hear that 'sigh of relief" coming from her..

Ok..maybe i'm gonna stop going on and on about this...

Depending on how big it is, donating to this site won't be such a bad idea. I could also help me save up for my own yorkie too.
Hi there...Molly sure was fortunate to have had you as her guardian angel. I can 'hear' the sadness in your posts. I would be sad too. It's wonderful that you've done the right thing to return her to her owners. Hopefully they will be more careful with her. Being reimbursed for the vet visit wouldn't be unreasonable. If I had been Molly's owner, I would have zoomed over to get her RIGHT AWAY!!! Ingrid (a fellow Ohioan)
fullmoonyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!