View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 06:13 AM   #8
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I understand why/how you can be so sad. From your other posts, I could tell that you'd already gotten attached to her and had done so much for her. You were this little girl's guardian angel.

But, I'm thrilled for 'Molly' if she gets reunitied with her family. They must've been heartbroken to lose her. I would be disturbed by how she was lost, too, but accidents happen to all of us.

As far as them already putting a deposit down on another pup - I totally understand that. When my Becca passed unexpectedly 2 years ago I was devestated without her. I brought Chelsea home by week's end and I've never regretted it....she brought laughter & joy back into my house when it was needed most.

Thank you so much for taking care of this little girl. Even if you don't accept their monetary reward, you will be blessed for your actions!

Hugs,
Bonny
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!