View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 05:02 PM   #7
Shasha
Currently Suspended!

Animal Smiley 036

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardelin View Post
No, I haven't read all your posts, as I understand there are several. That is why I asked you for more information. You were asking for help.

You've been having difficulty since the whelp of this litter and have asked for help on several occassions and appear to be totally unprepared and very inexperienced on whelping and the difficulties that go along with it. I am not telling you off, but I am very frustrated as your dam and her puppies have suffered because of lack of knowledge and expertise. My only advice to you at this point is to see your vet.
thank you for comments... of which are noted.... and yes... i was having diffculties as she went into labour 2 weeks early!!!!! NOT PREPARED for that!...the thread started, gooey discharge not due for 2 weeks!...i dont take to kindly of been told that i am inexperienced...ive been breeding for 10 years and look after my dogs... in everyway!...so i also take offence when you say I have put my dogs through all this with lack of experience!... so obviously you have had this happen to you then since you have the 'experience'... well i too can now advise if this happens to someone GF.
.. i like your end advise ' see your vet'!..... already been love!
Shasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!