View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 09:33 AM   #1
Bino n Lulu Luv
Yorkie Yakker

Default Does anyone else feel this way?

Okay, so I got my first dog ever when I was 21 and I was lucky enough to do my research go with my heart and pick a Yorkie (Bambino). Four years later I wanted a new addition into my life and I found this wonderful Yorkie/Min Pin mix (Lulu) who was 10 wks old and was being given away because a college student had bought her and decided she was too much responsibility (surprise ,surprise) even though poor Lulu came with hookworms and a lot of social issues...now at almost five months old she is just ADORABLE!

I can't help however, every time I look at the Miami Animal services sight and see a Yorkie that has been surrendered by it's owner or one that has been found to wish I could adopt them! If I made more money I would definitely adopt more but I the moment I only have enough to be responsible for two babies. Does anyone else feel this way?

Anytime you all see a Yorkie in the pound it just makes you want to add them to your family? Maybe it's because I have a special place in my hearts for Yorkie's thanks to Bambino and Lulu but I always think, why would anyone want to surrender their Yorkie? They're the best BABIES in the WORLD!!

Thanks!
<3, Nathalie, Bamibno and Lulu
Bino n Lulu Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!