View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 03:45 AM   #1
Shasha
Currently Suspended!

Default TRAGEDY!!!- Hearbroken

I cant beleive wat has happened with my Yorkie Mums. Stella had the cesarian with 2 surviving pups 10 days premature still holding on..... Marnie had 6 pups... due on time, all were doing extremely well..... THEN Marnie wanted to go for a wee..... came down the stairs so i let her out in the garden for a few mins and she went back up stairs.... i went up a few mins after her and found 4 of her pups DEAD!... puncture wounds on the neck.... Stella done it....(i forgot to shut Marnies door)..im heartbroken and feel so bad that i didnt go up and shut the door thinking she would be only a few mins in the garden which Marnie was.........
I spoke to the vet and he asked me if Stella had done this before and i said yes last year with one of Maisey pups... he said if she did it once she would always do it.... she is psychotic???.......
Also....Marnie has lots of milk.... do you think i could try to put Stellas pups on to Marnie for milk and take the pups off Stella altogether as she doesnot seem to be doing well with them. If so how would i go about doing it? What do you think.
Shasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!