View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 07:55 PM   #56
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieP View Post
No she's the one that suggested the chicken and rice!!!!! Ughhh! See, I'm trying to do what she asked me to do. These are the mistakes I don't need to make right now. She told me chicken and rice. Chicken breasts boiled and rice. She said that she needs to eat and keep the food on her stomach, and that her food intake is more important that the food going in. She told me I could put her on a wet food if I wanted, just whatever I wanted to give her as long as she was getting an adequate amount of fluids. I wanted to get her home and and get her eating and figured tomorrow that I would go after some Hill's k/d. This is where I need help and advice from anyone that knows and can give it to me. I asked if she tested her again and she said no. So.... By the time I got her, they were closing for the day sothere was no way to get the tests then... FRUSTRATING!!!
If your vet said chicken and rice, there may be a reason. I would not stop until I spoke with her about it. Just ask her for an explanation...I am sure she will be happy to explain it. Did she say how much chicken and how much rice? If not...maybe ask about that as well.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!