View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 05:29 PM   #1
Jellybears
YT Addict

Default I come home wondering.......

.....what has Miss Lizzie got into this time. She is never left alone for too long. Mr. Darcy is there for company. She has found three corners of carpet in the living room and pulled a thread enough to fray an area a foot square on each one. She dug a pile of dirt out of a floor plant and threw it all over the living room. She went on the telephone table and got the pen down and I found it in bits all over my bed. I find footprints all over my glass top coffee table,and I even caught Mr.Darcy lying on it the other day.....he never did that before Miss Lizzie. She also starts crying if she can't find Mr. Darcy- I know that's what it is because I go get him and put him down by her, and she stops! She also follows me EVERYWHERE I go in the house. She has to keep getting on my lap in the car, and I keep putting her back on the back seat.......and I totally love her...she sleeps right beside me all night, and lies on the back of the couch when I am sitting there (Mr. Darcy lies right up beside me). Two are definitely double the pleasure and double the fun!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!