Thread: Bummed out
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 05:04 PM   #7
Judy in Waco
Gizzy & Kandi spoil me
Donating Member

I am so sorry! Why would someone think that's okay??? I just don't get it. Personally, I would keep the emails and whatever records you have in case you decide to take action later.

One idea though. I know several people who are making an income selling pdf patterns and downloadable instructions along with video tutorials that take you step by step through it.

Basically, consider what you did for her as a product in addition to your clothing that you make.

AND...I am very sure that your quality is better and you know all of the little tips and tricks that make your work completely unique to you. Stay one step ahead with designs and fabrics. You have class, and that's something she obviously doesn't have, so your work will always be better.

But, I do know how you feel. It's tough when you trust in someone and they let you down.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!