Thread: Bummed out
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 04:14 PM   #1
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

Default Bummed out

I did something REALLY stupid a while back. I shared my dress pattern, detailed instructions and trade secrets of my business to a friend who said she would only be sewing for her own dogs. I did up step by step instructions, where I even included pictures with each step of making a dog dress. She was my friend...I love to help friends. Besides that, I spent many, many hours on the phone answering her questions and giving advice. I could go on and on, but I won't.

I started from scratch with my business and will admit that I do it because I can use the income. Over the years I have perfected my style dress, which was uniquely mine. I worked hard with no help from anyone.

Now I feel as if I have been kicked in the teeth. This person now has a website that she is advertising on all the yorkie sites. She has my style dresses, vests, ruffled vests on her website and even has the exact same prices on hers as I do mine. She even has the same packaging! I took pride in packaging my items to look professional. Now nothing about my business is unique any more.

If you can't trust a friend, who can you trust? I am so upset!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!