View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 07:35 PM   #7
texaszoe
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMolly View Post
Hello! I have been having hair issues with Molly and have been given wonderful advise from the YT family I have within the last week changed Molly's diet to Natural Balance Venison & Sweet potato and also changed her shampoo to Tropiclean hypoallergenic. My problem with Molly is that she has shorter hair(looks like it has been shaved) on her hind legs than the rest of her body & had some shedding. After researching many days & hours I found the best solution was to change the diet & shampoo and see how things go from there. My vet also gave me a Allerg-3 (omega 3) tab to put in her food daily. I poke a hole in the pill and squeeze the liquid onto her food in the morning. I hope that some of this helps b/c I have been so frustrated these last few weeks trying to find a solution to our problem.
Thanks, for all your kind input. I appreciate it so much!!! Our yorkies may have different conditions. Zoe is not losing any hair, she scratches on a piece of furniture until the hair is gone. I have been told to do the Omega 3 by my Vet and will start that up again. I will try the dog food, also because what I am doing now certainly is not helping. The reason I tried the Selsum Blue was because someone told me it would kill yeast, if this was a yeast infection. I will try one thing at a time, tp see what happens. Omega 3 starts again tomorrow. Thanks, Zoe's MOM
texaszoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!