View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 02:07 PM   #10
BaxtersMommy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_noonie View Post
Having a picky pup go without food and not giving treats and people food, or giving them "good" food so at least they are eating something?

Specifically for Uni (she is not prone to hypoglycemia). I guess she is just protesting. Today, she did not eat until about 5pm, unusual. (I did force down about 1 1/2 tsp of nutrical though.) The night before she ate very late about 11 pm (and had breakfast late, about 3pm!) We have a late schedule. We wake about 10 am and go to sleep about 2 am, Uni too.

so I am no longer giving her treats of bread and egg to "punish" her for not eating her kibble today (right now she is eating Life's Abundance). I will note though, that the past 2 days she has been 'protesting", she has not thrown up yellow foamy bile, as she usually does when she doesn't eat. So am I giving her too much bread so that she doesn't feel hungry? Uni is svelte, and stops eating once she is no longer hungry, unlike me, (and Katie) won't stop eating until there is no more room! Am I doing right or wrong?
I cant remember...did I send you the LA canned food?
BaxtersMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!