View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 11:09 AM   #12
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priscilla80 View Post
You should walk with him and yes playing with some other dogs would be helpfull.

Im only wondering,. don't you go for walks at all?
Like i hear it sometimes,. but im not used to people who have dogs and dont walkk them. I dont want to offend anyone in here.. but its a good base to go outside with your puppy after the naps, playtime, and befor dinner. its goodmto train them on pottypads.. i want to do that too. but i think its very good for puppys toget social too and play around with other puppys/ dogs in the park , beach or regular street.

good luck.
btw: would it hep to put the crate in your bedroom so he sees you when your sleeping, just for the beginning?
My doggie Snickers was sleeping all night ,. and he didnt bark,. or make noises then.
That is sound advice. Puppies, once fully vaccinated and with full immunity, should be walked and exercised to get all their pent up energy out. Otherwise, it can result in bad behavior. It also helps to teach them their surrounding area so in case (biting my tongue) they get out, they know the area and could find their way home.

Last edited by DvlshAngel985; 06-03-2010 at 11:12 AM.
DvlshAngel985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!