View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 09:37 AM   #1
WV~Yorkies
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Beautiful Male just in time for long summer walks!

1. Your first and last name - Melissa Shrewsbury

2. Your city, state:Cool Ridge, WV

3. Your phone number:304-673-5011

4. Your email address: melissayorkie@yahoo.com

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: 1 Male

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): 3-23-10

7. Age of Yorkie(s):10 weeks

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: Jenna 5 pounds Ryder 3 pounds

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 2 pounds

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): CKC

11. Price: $800

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: now

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: yes

14. Any additional information you want to add:

This is Ryder and Jenna's boy. I have his mom, dad, grandpa here in my home. I had his grandmother until she passed away because of an accident. He will be registered CKC because that is the way the grandmother and mother are registered. His grandmother was my first female yorkie that my dad bought for me. She was beautiful and with my dad getting her how could I complain about the CKC. Ryder is AKC with a great Champion pedigree. He is for a pet home only. Neuter contract will be required. He will be up to date on shots and vet examined. I offer a year guarantee on heritary health defects. I will be here for a lifetime with support and any question you may have. I really want to keep in contact. I can provide Vet and personal reference if interested.

**If interested when contacting me please include some things about yourself. Where you live, do you own/rent, do you have children if so what age, do you have any other animals, How long will your puppy be left alone a day, will he be crated if so how long? I want to get to know you before I approve. I have the right to refuse anyone if I don't think they would be a good match for him.**

jennasboy.jpg
-------
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!