View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 01:46 PM   #6
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasdaq_Diva View Post
The vet thinks she's approx 3y/o. She weighs 6lbs. The vet agreed that Molly does drink alot of water, she said just continue to watch her. She asks if she eats..I told her yes, but every day (I guess bc she's more comfy around me) she eats a little more everyday. She eats Solid Gold small kibble and she likes it ok.

When I took her to the vet, she just got a general checkup. I was advised to come back in 3-4 weeks (if the owner never came to claim her) to get her started on her shots-since she I found her, I dont have her shot records..
If she's still doing drinking that much, try to take a urine sample with you when you go back to the vet in a few weeks. And ask for bloodwork - that should identify if she has an infection or not. Thanks for taking such good care of this girl.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!