View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 05:06 PM   #1
babyboy05

Lightbulb Is this a realistic hope

Okay guys, give me your thoughts on this one....Petie (babyboy05) is one of the most amazing little fellas on earth!! I had been looking for a girl forever and with cost, distance and availibility always an issue I never found the little girl I had been dreaming of. My husband and I had found a breeder in Macon Ga which was 3 1/2 hours away from were we live and we decided to drive up and just look at the place, meet with the breeder and so on. Well, she greeted us with this tiny little boy and we were SOLD! I've read that when considering stud service you should always keep in check with any unwanted quaulities. Petie Doodle is perfect! I know, he's the apple of my eye but he is perfect! His pedigree is impressive too. I want to stud him out, take his daughter out of the litter as a fee and have them both fixed. oh ya and live happly ever after. I dont want to become a breeder, but to have one of his offspring...Wow..His daughter...He will be 1 year old on December 13. He has started to mark which is unpleasant but natural . If this is the route that I decide to take, how would I advertise? Local paper for starters? Call the breeder from which he came from? Am I being selfish? Maybe just continue to search for her and not try to breed? If anyone has anyy comments please advise.....I love you guys! This site has been most very helpful in all of my issues ( finding a breeder, potty training, teeth issues, diet ideas, products, treat info, bathing product info) this group has a wealth of info that I have used to the fullest!
babyboy05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!