View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 04:06 PM   #1
simonandhallie
I Love My Monkeys!

Cry Hallie has had babies ;(

I felt a lump on Hallie's belly over the weekend but she was acting fine so I scheduled an appt. with her vet for today! I took Simon and Hallie to daycare today and Dr. Burns went over and got her for her appt. (his office is right next door). I told him where it was and he called me to tell me that it was her belly button (she has an outtie) and it was nothing to worry about but asked me to come see him when I went to pick them up.
When I got there he told me that he had done an ultrasound to make sure and then proceeded to ask me how many litters she has had?!?!?!?!?! HUH? My mouth dropped and I told him I knew nothing since I have only had her for a little over a year (she is 3 now). I know nothing of her medical history since I adopted her and she was abused, that's all I know. He estimates from the amont of scar tissue she has had at least 2 litters by c-section (I always assumed that scar was from her spay).
I am so sad for my baby girl, she is so tiny! And she has babies out there somewhere and I want all the little Hallie's!
I LOVE my vet though, when I went to pay (as I was bawling my eyes out) he just looked at me and told me Merry Christmas and to not worry about it.
I am SO SAD!
simonandhallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!