Thread: Royal Canin
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 07:43 PM   #1
motomomma317
YT Addict

Default Royal Canin

Ok so here's where I am stuck. We are very limited with good food choices in my area. So I did get some samples of good dog foods from online. The problem is my dogs as a combo didn't like any of the foods at the same time. One would like one option while the other wouldn't touch it. My husband will not allow me to buy two different foods for the dogs.
Last week on a whim I got some royal chanin from the local pet supply store about 30 minutes away from home. The only problem is its breed specific for yorkies. While I understand it's not the best food out there, until I can find a better food they both like, would it be a big problem to feed this breed specific food to my Jack Russell Terrier if its for Yorkies?

Those that have used the RC in the past what foods have you tried with good results after it? I want to stick strictly to kibble foods only due to limited space when we travel and I don't want to change up the food while were gone. And I would prefer food that is located in pet supply stores in case we forget it or run out at some point while traveling.
motomomma317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!