Thread: Leba III
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 07:10 AM   #7
HarleyHOO
YT Addict

Hello - I'm just catching this thread. I purchased the Leba III about 4 weeks ago and so far, amazing results. Granted, Harley is only a little over a year old and her teeth weren't horrible to begin with. BUT, I've never been able to brush her teeth without great difficulty. Because of this, I was worried about her dental health and started looking for alternatives. I read many different reviews on this product before purchasing due to the cost. But like another member said, if it works, it's worth it in the long run due to the money that will be saved on dentals at your vet.
I asked my vet about it and he said that if I could afford it, GREAT. Product works well and does as promised if used as recommended. He actually told me that he would advertise it in his office if the price weren't so high. I guess many people can't afford this which is understandable.
Long story short - I love it, Harley doesn't mind it, and I think you should give it a try if interested. Just follow the instructions, no food or water 30 minutes before of after. I usually will wait the 30 minutes, and then give Harley a Nutri Dent chew afterwards. These are great too....I get the eucalyptus and spearmint chews and she loves them. From my understanding of the Leba III, the spray itself does not remove the tartar. It just loosens it up so that when they eat or chew on a dental bone, it chips off.

Hope this helps Have a great day!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!