View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 10:49 PM   #8
JoshieBoy
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenniesMom View Post
I havent taught penny anything i didnt mean to but she has taught herself a few things she taught herself how to pull off my socks every night thats our nightly ritual she also taught herself high five I had already taught her to shake and while teaching her to wait one night i put my hand in front of her face and said WAIT well she thought shake and popped up on her hind paws to high five ..i ran with it
Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_noonie View Post
Me too! Uni has a few quirks that she just does. She did them so much that we named them and now she does them on command. "jump and spin" when she's excited or wants me to throw the ball. "growl" is a good one. We're still working on getting her to sneeze on command. She does that when she's PO'd but not quite pissed enough to bark.

You guys are right. Some of the best and cute tricks are the ones that capitalize on our dogs' unique personalities. I love the tricks that your dogs have master. I taught Josh some cute tricks that capitalize on his unique personality. I taught him to spin in the air. He does a cute jump and spins when he is excited just like Capt noonie's dog.

Last edited by JoshieBoy; 05-31-2010 at 10:52 PM.
JoshieBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!