View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 07:13 AM   #1
Barbi1977
Yorkie Yakker

Embarassed Need some advise!! Please

Well, I got a call from my brother whom was needing some help. So, I brought home his 1 year 5 month old Yorkie Male (Walley).

I also have a 1 year 5 month old male (Bailey) and a 9 month old female (Abby). (These boys are not brothers nor related at all).

Abbey and Bailey are bother very very laid back very docile, they both are cuddlers, lovers etc, will roll over a the drop of a hat, love belly rubs etc. Walley on the other hand will NOT let you roll him over, I dont think he ever lays down... etc

Now all dogs have been raised with children and other dogs. So my question is this. How can I stop this humping and snipping the two boys are doing. Baileyis the one attempting to do the humping, Walley will stand there for a moment or two, but then will snap and a small fight will start between the two males. Now Walley and Abby have done well this far, but this morning I noticed she is now trying to hump Walley too. I feel like my house has turned into a humping factory LOL.. Now I do know that it is Bailey declaring his alpha stage, but, I want to trust them together, and not have to either A. keep them seperated B. in cages, C. on leashes.

Walley also started hiking his leg, spraying today ( Bailey has never been a hiker so any advice on how to break this????

I do want to keep Walley, but not at the risk of changing Abbey and Bailey's behavior.

ANy advice ????
Barbi1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!