View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 10:35 PM   #38
Chevy2
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by megansmomma View Post
How nice of you to have joined YT today and bump up a thread from 2 years ago. Ya know what it says to all of us experienced people who have seen this over and over again? You are affiliated with this breeder and were linked back to YT. You saw that someone said something negative and you felt the need to join to boost your business. I know you will never be back after today and that you have no intention of being a true member of this community. But hey~welcome anyway. Nice to meet you. Glad that you are here. Hope you learn about puppymills and bybers. Let's see a picture of your pups. We love pictures don't even care if they are not Yorkies. We love all doggies here. Hey did you meet janeeiscool1 she has a dog from there too! I bet since you have something in common you can become fast friends! Maybe even BFFs! I bet there will be others right behind you and you can all maybe take a trip together or something. Ya know what else, there is a YT Raffle going on right now too. We love YT and maybe you would like to purchase some raffle tickets? There are all kinds of really great prizes that you could win and
maybe you can share with your doggie. Sometimes there are meetups.
Boy would we love to see you there. You could bring your new friend with
you and they could all play with the yorkies. Doesn't that sound like a fun time? Oh boy I just can't wait for the next meet up! Woo Hoo! Hey if
you become a donating member of YT you can have an even bigger picture of
you dog as an avatar! Wouldn't that be awesome! Did I say welcome to YT?
pahahahahahaaaaaa you have GOT to be an attorney or at least a former captain of the debate team!!! So dead on and sarcastically hilarious
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!