View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 05:26 PM   #1
alinkc
Yorkie Yakker

Default My lil girl Gidget

Hi everyone I'm new here. Not sure if i'm supposed to be posting this somewhere else if so please let me know. I got a beautiful little girl when she was 8.5 weeks. She's now 10.5 weeks and weighs 2.5lbs. She is so much fun and I love her so much. She is also very spoiled and doesn't want to be out of my sight for even 5 minutes! Unfortunately she became sick with a nasty cough last Fri so I took her to the vet and he said he thinks its bronchitis and put her on an antibiotic and cough syrup. She hasn't improved yet but also not gotten any worse. If she hasn't improved after the meds are gone she will go back Tues to be nebulized. She's a tough little girl because she hasn't let it affect her appetite or energy level. She eats like a pig and wants to run, run, run. She gets so mad at me because I won't let her. The doc said no activity so she has to lay around all day and it's been a hard task to do. The 1st and 2nd pic is right after I brought her home and the 3rd is from today. The 4th one isn't very clear but she's in her bed looking out. I have a kennel but got the pack n play and its in my room so she can see me at night otherwise she screams her little head off so yeah i'm a wuss! lol She has already changed alot in 2 weeks!

My lil girl Gidget-003.jpg My lil girl Gidget-006.jpg
My lil girl Gidget-007-1.jpg My lil girl Gidget-002.jpg
alinkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!