View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 12:11 PM   #1
tmorrow26
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default How much is too much nutrical???

My 11 1/2 week old Jax is 1.01 pound and he is not eating well....a tiny amount of kibble and boiled chicken. He had a terrible bout of hypoglycemia 1 week ago and since then his appetite is getting better but still not great. He was having diarrhea so my vet told me to continue boiled chicken and nutrical until he was better then we would slowly try to get him to eat more kibble. I have been so nervous about him having another episode so I have been getting up every 3 hours to feed him and give him a dollop of nutrical. Is this too much? I feel like he is eating all of the time plus I am not getting any sleep I love this baby and I don't want anything to happen to him so I will do whatever it takes. He is eating tiny amounts of boiled chicken and nutrical every 2.5-3 hours. And some kibble during the day when he wants to play with it His stool is firm now. He is playful, active, happy, not acting sick at all. Is this okay???? Anyone please respond and give me advice.

Also how much should a little one like this urinate? He pees all of the time! He does drink really well but geez! I know his bladder is super-tiny. Is this normal? Thanks, Tamra.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!