Thread: Heart broke
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 04:09 PM   #57
YorkieMother
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Anyone who makes a deliberate and malicious effort to malign and sabotage the efforts of Rescue had better go take a long look in the mirror and/or take down the mirrors in their house permanently.

And btw, the rest of the world can plainly see a person's behaviors, no matter how much people try to hide/fake/mask who they really are. It's always all right there. Unfortunately, ya just can't hide from yourself - and so when you reveal yourself here, you can be darn sure we can see who you are (even if/when you can't ).

Sabotage:
Treacherous action to defeat or hinder a cause or an endeavor; deliberate subversion.

Malign:
to speak harmful untruths about; speak evil of; slander; defame
Thanks on that as I know you know it was not me that had come out of any wood work nor did I take this at all lightly nor not talk to others about it nor withdraw without good reason. I know you are aware of what I can possiblly bring to the table for the most part in my skill set.

I was asked in a while ago to help and I continued right up to the games got going.

What I am after in this post is do we form a joint YT group of rescues to do a one voice here is what can be offered. We hold a quick chat meeting and see who is where and what we can put on the table or help as and when a dog comes up and go from there with one voice.

That is the reason I posted this thread and any finger point back stabbing crude can stop.... BACK to rescue work.

JL
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!