Thread: Heart broke
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 01:32 PM   #54
kalina82
Phantom Queen Morrigan
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFan121s View Post
You are not even kidding. Sometimes when someone tries to dictate how things "are" or "should be" and how one should conduct "themselves", I just think to myself, "sista, if you knew HALF of what has happened here over the years..." Truly clueless. And I find it so amusing that they think they are the first ones to ever 'enlighten' everyone...like they are the magical "key" that has been missing from YT for all these years.

I've seen countless people ripped off, sold items and cookbooks they were never sent or never received, I've seen sob stories sold about sick or rescued dogs only to find out after generous donations that it was all a farce. Been on the phone in all hours of the night with panicked owner while their girl is whelping when I really want to strangle them for being irresponsible. And, I've seen others do the same. I've watched people and friends here and their loved ones die only to watch other members make a public joke out of it. I've had pictures of my kid taken off here only to have them returned to me through emailed threats. I've been stalked online, seen others stalked online, seen threats of lawsuits, been on the receiving end of threats and actually seen some real lawsuits take place. Have seen long time, respected members exposed as horrible breeders, have seen admissions of animal cruelty, a member who had people online panicked as she threatened to kill herself. And just about anything else you can imagine. So have loads of other long time members here.

So please, do NOT fool yourself into thinking you hold all the answers and that you are going to come here and "teach" anyone a darn thing about how "things should be" and don't flatter yourself into thinking that your antics impress anyone. The ONLY person you are fooling is yourself.
damn skippy!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!