Thread: Heart broke
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 10:55 AM   #49
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by miabellaamoure View Post
There's three sides to every story...your side, her side & the truth. It all boils down to each one's perspective.

You (general you) who feel the need to patrol Rescue's efforts will only hinder what can be offered to an animal in need when you (general you) do so blindly.

What LJ mentioned about the truth that owners who surrender offer...is almost always suspect. Most of the time it is due to the guilt they shoulder for their inadequacies as a pet owner and the realization of failing their animal.

If you (general you) only knew a fraction of the way owners will color the truth to suit their needs to feel better about the condition of an animal at the time of surrender...I could be a millionaire selling flat irons to take the curl out of everyone's hair!

What I don't get is why anyone would doubt the efforts of a rescue or other members on YT who are passionate about aiding dogs in need like Roriee or Mindy. Seriously...what do you (general you) really think the goal is really about?

My best advise to you (general you) would be to find a hobby or online community where you (general you) can get whatever your needs are met, and that will never interfere with the welfare of innocent animals and the dedicated people who do want to make a positive difference in their lives.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!