Thread: Heart broke
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 10:53 AM   #48
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamSweet View Post
Exactly my point - Only the most seasoned in rescue know how to handle each situation - they have seen all kinds of owners, and not every situation is text-book. Those who are not knowledgeable, need to refrain from interfering and possibly help in a different way. Anyone who is trying to help needs to understand their own limitations of the knowledge they are trying to advise the owner of. They need to understand that they may make matters worse, and possibly cause the most horrible of outcomes.
Yep...someone actually did almost kill one recently. It is so very frustrating.

For the life of me, I do not understand what makes some people tick. I don't go to the breeders forum and tell people how to breed. Why are people who don't have a clue about rescue doing this? I swore after the last one I would not involve myself again. Not sure why I bother. There are SO many people emailing us every day looking for help. That is private and NO ONE can jump in and sabotage. I suppose it makes more sense to just stick with that and pray for those on here...but, that is darned hard to know an animal is at risk. Hard to walk away from it.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!