View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 10:35 AM   #14
baby yorkie
YT 500 Club Member

Ip Vacation

Sounds like you got everything covered. I took my oldest baby on a 9-hour trip because my babysitter fell thru last year. She was a little over 3 months so she hadn't had all her shots either. She had more stuff than we did. She did wonderful, even with the potty thing. She didn't have one accident, even in the hotel. We did stop all the time to take her potty, but she didn't want to go. She wanted to sleep the whole time. The collar with name tag is so important, just in case she jumps and runs for it. These little babies are so fast. I just got a new baby and she was a little over 8 oz when I got her. I found a wonderful little pink collar at PetCo that fit her really good. I didn't even have to go to the cat section. I use LuckPet.com for my name tags. There is a little collar name tag that is perfect too. I know it's too late to get it, but it wraps around the collar and doesn't dangle down. (On their website it is pink and has the name Murphy on it.) I like the jingle sound so I know where my babies are so I added a little pink bell to her collar. Both my yorkies wear a harness to walk, but have their little pink collars, collar name tags, and pink little bells for identification. Just be careful with people touching her because she can get so many things. Good luck and have fun. Oh, you may want to take your puppy pen.
baby yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!