View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 08:00 AM   #1
BaxtersMommy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Mad at the Crate maker and sad for my baby!

I am so mad I could spit!!

Jazzy was in her crate for 10 minutes this morning, she jumped up and somehow got her tiny paw caught in the wire!!! She was screaming bloody murder. She was hanging!!! Anyway, I took the weight off of her and was holding her trying to get her paw out, what took seconds to get her loose seemed like minutes!!

My poor baby. She went right off to running but she was favoring it. I called the vet and he said she will be sore but as long as she is walking and putting weight on it not to be alarmed. She is already better and not favoring it like she was earlier. I think she will be fine.

OH...and for those who dont believe in crates...This girl jumps 3 foot dog gates, x pens etc. The other day she jumped up on the bathroom counter. DO NOT ASK me how she managed that one. Now, I keep the bath room door closed. She jumped from the back of the couch onto the kitchen bar!!! So, a crate is something she must have. However, these wire crates are going to the DUMP! I am getting her a pink travel crate.

I feel so guilty, but this was a total freak accident!!! I just cant believe it.
BaxtersMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!