View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 05:09 AM   #6
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

I think Kaji has earned the title Rip Van Winkle. My dad says he's not a dog, but a Build a Bear doll. If I'm not home, he's sleeping on something of mine, shoes, sweater, jumps on top of my desk somehow, you get the picture. What I was referring to isn't a socialization thing. Kaji has always loved other dogs and animals, it's about the only thing he isn't afraid of. He gets really excited when he sees a German Shepherd. (I think he thinks he's one of them ) That's been my experience anyway. Kaji's my first dog, ever. Other than him, I've only known the shelter dogs I volunteer my time for.

Kaji's name has no meaning. I looked it up and nada. The only thing that comes up is Ryoji Kaji, a character of an anime I watched and where I got the name, and a Japanese actress. I just wanted to give him a unique name. What's funny is that the character is a real ladies man, a charm your pants off kind of guy. Kaji's been given the nickname the yorkie "Casanova." Who knew he'd live up to his name so well?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!