View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 08:43 AM   #1
Debgarv
Yorkie Talker

Default Blue yorkie puppy

I have a blue born yorkie puppy and have learned a lot about them here. She is doing very well health wise and is very playful and happy, but does not have much hair on her back from her shoulders on back to her tail. Her tan parts are growing fine and she has plenty of face, chest and leg hair. She is very cute and everyone that sees her wants her. I am giving her to my dad and he lives in Florida. I understand she may have some skin issues as time goes by and was wondering if there are any food supplements or topical treatments such as oil based sprays that will help to keep her skin and fur in as good condition as possible. Also since her hair is sparse on her back should a sun screen of some sort be used on her especially when she moves to Fl w/ my dad.(I live in Ohio). She is 31/2 mos old now. I am trying to get info to give my dad to keep her as healthy as possible. He is coming in about 3 wks to get her. Any advice from anyone who has dealt w/ a blue born will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Deb
Debgarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!