View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 09:29 PM   #90
mommadog1
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megansmomma View Post
Here is the email that I got from you were you quote Laura:

There you go............you told her that animal control and a lawsuit were involved and this is why they are not taking her. But now you say that is not what was said.

Obviously there was some conversation between you and her or they would not have said the above. They had to have been given the above from you since she wouldn't even tell me what was said or a reason why. Something is not right about this entire thing.

People who volunteer with rescues are lied to all the time. We are told all kinds of tales when we take surrenders. They are the story that the owners "think" we want to hear so they are able to get rid of their problem. Then we find out later what the real story is and deal with it as we go. There are no excuses when this happens or for that matter finger pointing. It's dealt with and we send the money to fix the problems because it is a commitment that we made to the dog. Sometimes it takes thousands of dollars and months or even years............maybe never. I think you might have learned a very hard lesson by taking in something that turned out to be very much larger then you were prepared to deal with and that is unfortunate for Mindy.

Wow if your electric bill is $400 you better check to see if all your neighbors are plugged into your house too
HUH?? I never said there was a suit or that AC had been card.. read again please.. I said I was THREATENED....i did not lie, I am not a liar and you calling me one has ticked me off!

I have a copy of the email I sent to her and Bernadette as She only wrote me twice, never more then a few words. Never asked me about Mindy, never gave me her number, nor called me when I gave her mine.. I that really weird! Something just not right as you want to say about me.

Actually the lesson I have learned is never to come here and ask for help. EVER...

dont know about where you live but was state is very high for power among other things. 400 for 2 months is nothing!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!