View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 03:30 PM   #76
YorkieMother
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommadog1 View Post
Probably, but she did draw blood and she has done it before.. I cannot afford a trainer or an assessment. Who is Terry Ryan?

I don't know of any rescue called best friends, where is that located?
This is best freinds Best Friends Animal Society Home Page

They will take all dogs any time any day and before you go they are to far they will figure out a way to transport her.

And terry Ryan is a trainer and how do you intend on fixing this girl if you do not seek help from those that can train and know aggression. Unless your vet is part of small group of vets with behaviour all he is going to do is drug her into a daze and that is not a life and nothing will be fixed it will just be covered over.
If that is what is going to happen than it maybe in her best intrest to put her down.

I have said I will take her if you fill out the forms I sent you and I can see medical records that you currently have on her and will put her on a plane. I will meet it and her either in Kalispbel or Calgary. Air Alaska ships to both. West jet too. It is 100 dollars US to ship her so there you go that is the offer. But I need solid in writing signed off info so I know what I am getting and a vet report from a vet I can call and talk with.

But I need things in writing and some facts first so I know I can fix her.

JL
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!