View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 06:16 AM   #52
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommadog1 View Post
Yes I will keep you updated of course. I have all her records right here. I do not know all of her medical history before December.

We were told she was 2, she was in heat when we brought her home and was told she had been bred by "accident" so we waited to spay her. She never had any pups so we took her in before she was to go to her new home and they discovered she had closed pyometra so it was perfect timing.

After the new family got her they took her to the vet and their vet said they thought she was probably closer to 5 because of the pyometra and her teeth. The guy who asked us to take her said she was a stray they had found and their vet guessed her to be around 6 months I guess. But I do not have that vets name and cannot get it. She was vaccinated at that time as well.
Why can't you contact your husband's friend that gave her to you for the records. If you are not able to get them she will need to be revaccinated. Did they clean her teeth when they did the spay?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!