View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 06:12 AM   #92
momsdream
Yorkie Talker

Default micro yorkies from Korea

Hi, I'm new Yorkie Talk and need advice. My mother, who is in her 60's saw a gal in Beverly Hills with a very tiny Yorkie. The gal said the Yorkie was imported from Korea and was only 2 lbs at 9 months old and would not grow any bigger. This happened several months ago, and my mom still talks about that dog. My sister and I have been trying to find such a dog for our mom, who is widowed and a breast cancer survivor, so we are willing to go to extra expense to give her the surprise of her life. I joined Yorkie Talk after reading your recent posts about Posh Fairy Tail which was one of the places we were considering purchasing from. When I google the places we are considering (Luv Puppy in Seattle, T Cup Island in Canada , Lux Puppy in Canada, and Posh Fairy Tail in VA, no consumer complaints show up. If the puppies these places sell are so bad, wouldn't there be some consumer complaints that my sister or I would find? Thank you all in advance for the clarity I know you can bring to this situation. Maybe we need to use a different search method?
momsdream is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!