View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 11:46 AM   #14
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynn View Post
You know if you want to have fun let the pro show him one day and you show him and not in a hurry to finish him but if you want him finished faster and then maybe a handler would work but if you love showing I would show myself If he likes only 4 more points I'd do it myself! You can do it Gail!!!! Go for it!!!

Donna
Awh ty Donna I was feeling quite upset, I did get BOS!! Razz was just a bit of a spazz, and that is because that bitch who won breed is going into heat.....grrr. And my topknot was not great..got told about that, everybody loves to help me out with advice, which is wonderful and supportive, but then I get, you moved too fast, too slow, why don't you kneel in the stack, shorten your lead, loosen your lead, agrr. LOL lOL.

There is not any magic age to attain a CH in the Yorkie Breed is there? Okay I'm going to show him two out of the three days, let's see if that pro handler (if he can show him that is) does any betta...

Also I'm confident he'll be finished soon. Then the US Championship. July/August ... any suggestions for shows, What is near to me geographically is Upper New York State, like Buffalo, Erie PA, even columbus Ohio, Michigan is further away but could be done.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!