View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 08:47 AM   #15
Priscilla80
BANNED!

yes thanks for this info.. I have fond out myself if i would pick my baby up in august.. i can best fly with united i find out, they have a pet safe plan or something like that.
I can have her then as hand luggage with me under the seat.
And that €90 .. or in the bigger luggage thing and thats €150 ..
I have emailed now a few breeders what they do for shipping... i really dont know how far georgia is from florida for example..
But i will find out. i have actually fell in love with Angel.. a baby girl from GA.
So maybe im lucky,. and if im not then i will soon I hope.
Im still looking everywhere.. and also been on the internet for about 4 days searching etc.
ppff its a pretty big business in the States. SO many people charge redicilous amount of money for their babies.. And they are soooo tiny that in my opinion is not healthy at all.

pppfff. well at least im still looking..

x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
To travel, it would be a good idea to get the breeder to have their vet start a pet passport for your future pet. I have one that I get updated every time Rizzo gets a shot. When October comes around he'll get his booster for rabies and I will be able to take him to the UK without quarantine...at least that is what I took from the readings. Elsewhere in Europe, as long as the vet signed off that the dog is in healthy condition for travel it will suffice as a health certificate. Just a good idea.

Pet Passport Pet Quarantine Pet Immigration Rules Information
Priscilla80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!